For price, please email Orders@booksandbooks.com
OUT OF PRINT; NOT IN STOCK - Original Retail Price Subject to Change
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the 43 Old Cemetery Road series.
- #1: Dying to Meet You (43 Old Cemetery Road) (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: Till Death Do Us Bark (43 Old Cemetery Road #3) (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: The Phantom of the Post Office (43 Old Cemetery Road #4) (Paperback): $7.99
- #5: Hollywood, Dead Ahead (43 Old Cemetery Road #5) (Paperback): $7.99
- #6: Greetings from the Graveyard (43 Old Cemetery Road #6) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #7: The Loch Ness Punster (43 Old Cemetery Road #7) (Paperback): $7.99
The International Movement for the Safety & Protection Of Our Kids & Youth (IMSPOOKY) dictates that Seymour cannot live in the mansion at 43 Old Cemetery Road "without the benefit of parents." Ignatius B. Grumply tries to explain to Dick Tater, the head of IMSPOOKY, that he and Seymour are in a lovely living (and publishing!) arrangement with the ghost of Olive C. Spence. Dick Tater is not convinced. But this clever trio can’t be broken up as easily as he imagines . . .This companion to Dying to Meet You, the first book in the 43 Old Cemetery Road series, is another spooky tale told in letters, drawings, newspaper articles, and television scripts.
About the Author
Kate Klise is the author of many punny and funny middle grade novels, including all of the books in the popular 43 Old Cemetery Road series. She has also written a number of picture books and young adult novels. Ms. Klise lives in Norwood, Missouri. For more information about Kate, visit www.kateandsarahklise.com.
M. Sarah Klise illustrates picture books and middle grade novels with a graphic twist. She also teaches art to children and adults in the Bay Area in California. For more information about Sarah, visit www.kateandsarahklise.com.