For price, please email Orders@booksandbooks.com
This book identifies and explores in depth the top 25 sights in New York City in a compact, pocket-sized guidebook that also covers other popular spots and major neighborhoods all over the city, including shops, entertainment options, restaurants, hotels, and useful details like helpful web sites and travel information to make your short trip to New York City a great trip. This guide is updated annually. This travel guide includes:
- A useful, weather-resistant pullout city map and a metro map for easy navigation
- Full-color photos and full-size street maps of major neighborhoods.
- Neighborhood walks that show off the best of the city with self-guided tour ideas
- Essential info - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, and more
- Popular day-trip destinations.
- A two-day itinerary to explore the top attractions and what's off the beaten path.
- Many hotel, restaurant, and entertainment recommendations
- Major sights covered include the American Museum of Natural History, Brooklyn, Central Park, Ellis Island, Empire State Building, Fifth Avenue, Frick Collection, Greenwich Village, Guggenheim Museum, High Line, Lincoln Center, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Museum of Modern Art, Rockefeller Center, Statue of Liberty, Times Square, and World Trade Center. With its full-color photography and top 25 to do lists, Fodor's 25 Best books are the perfect companion for any traveler. A pull out map with major sights marked, is included. About Fodor's: Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.