For price, please email Orders@booksandbooks.com
OUT OF PRINT; NOT IN STOCK - Original Retail Price Subject to Change
Aligned with NCTM Standards, this brief book helps teachers in elementary, middle, and high schools to become better acquainted with some of the resource materials and information available on the Internet for teaching mathematics. FEATURES:
- Annotated list of websites--Contains a list of websites that offer resources for teaching mathematics and professional development opportunities.
- Reduces time teachers spend searching for these resources.
- NEW receive a code to a website that links you directly to each URL listed in the book.
- Examples--Presents additional useful examples on using the Internet.
- Assists readers in using and understanding the developing world of information technology for teaching mathematics.
- NCTM Principles and Standards for School Mathematics overview.
- Provides useful information regarding mathematics reform, presents an example of teaching mathematics that reflects the NCTM standards, and gives students a clear basis for understanding modification in mathematics.