(This book cannot be returned.)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 536 in the Methods in Enzymology series.
- #530: Laboratory Methods in Enzymology: Rna, 530 (Hardcover): $258.70
- #539: Laboratory Methods in Enzymology: Protein Part B, 539 (Hardcover): $258.70
- #541: Laboratory Methods in Enzymology: Protein Part C, 541 (Hardcover): $258.70
- #559: Laboratory Methods in Enzymology: Protein Part D, 559: Laboratory Methods in Enzymology (Hardcover): $258.70
The critically acclaimed laboratory standard for almost 50 years, Methods in Enzymology is one of the most highly respected publications in the field of biochemistry. Each volume is eagerly awaited, frequently consulted, and praised by researchers and reviewers alike. Now with more than 530 volumes and 40,000 chapters in the collection, this is an essential publication for researchers in all fields of life sciences, including microbiology, biochemistry, cancer research, and genetics, just to name a few.
This volume brings together a number of core protocols concentrating on protein, carefully written and edited by experts, including:
- Pulse-chase analysis to measure protein degradation
- Labeling a protein with fluorophores using NHS ester derivitization
- Immunoaffinity purification of proteins
- Proteolytic affinity tag cleavage
- Purification of GST-tagged proteins