Study faster, learn better--and get top grades with Schaum's Outlines
Millions of students trust Schaum's Outlines to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
Use Schaum's Outlines to:
- Brush up before tests
- Find answers fast
- Study quickly and more effectively
- Get the big picture without spending hours poring over lengthy textbooks
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time--and get your best test scores
This Schaum's Outline gives you:
- A concise guide to the standard college course in fluid dynamics
- 480 problems with answers or worked-out solutions
- Practice problems in multiple-choice format like those on the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam
About the Author
Merle Potter taught engineering for 42 years at Michigan Tech, the University of Michigan, and Michigan State University. David C.Wiggert, Ph.D., is Professor Emeritus of Civil Engineering at Michigan State University.