This book cannot be returned. PRINT-ON-DEMAND; printing may add 2-4 business days.
Pick up the pace with Coach Bobby Cremins' secrets for playing up-tempo ball
When Bobby Cremins became head coach of Appalachian State University, he was one of the youngest professionals to ever lead an NCAA Division I basketball team. Going to Georgia Tech at 33, he was among the youngest ever in the history of the ACC. Two decades later as Georgia Tech's all-time winningest coach, Cremins had compiled fourteen victorious seasons, six All-Americans, and two National Coach of the Year awards. How did he do it? The answers are here as Coach Cremins reveals the secrets of his powerful, high-pressure playbook for the first time ever.
In this action-packed guide for coaches and players, Cremins shares more than 150 super-charged plays and strategies guaranteed to make you rethink your offensive system, along with how he recruited many of the top point guards who played for him, and what he learned from each. You'll learn how to:
- Implement a fast break that's right for you and your personnel, from missed shots to made baskets.
- Attack full- and half-court pressure and get high percentage shots.
- Go to your bread and butter plays for your half-court attack.
- Develop an aggressive zone offense.
- Beat the clock with great last-second shots and all kinds of special situations, including three-point shots, out-of-bounds plays, and much more.
About the Author
Bobby Cremins was the most successful coach in Georgia Tech University history and one of the most successful in Atlantic Coast Conference annals. He is currently the head coach at the College of Charleston.