(This book cannot be returned.)
One of America's most trusted real estate experts tells how to make a killing in real estate using other people's money
"Irwin is a prolific writer on real estate, and among the best."
This latest book from real estate guru Robert Irwin is a complete, step-by-step guide for newcomers to no-money-down real estate investment. It's also a source of fresh insights and guidance for experienced investors looking for solutions to problems that can arise
with the no-money-down approach. Written for today's robust market, How to Invest in Real Estate with Little or No Money Down tells readers how to:
- Get the seller to finance the purchase
- Research and analyze fixer-uppers and finance the purchase and the renovations
- Find and buy rental properties as solid long-term investments
- Locate good investments in high-priced markets and get sellers to accept lowball offers
- Cope with no-down investing negatives, including negative cash flow, high maintenance and repairs, and time demands
About the Author
Robert Irwin (Westlake Village, CA) is one of America's foremost experts in all areas of real estate. He is the author of McGraw-Hill's bestselling Tips & Traps series.