Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Sigma Force Novels series.
- #1: Map of Bones: A Sigma Force Novel (Sigma Force Novels #1) (Hardcover): $24.95
- #2: Black Order: A Sigma Force Novel (Sigma Force Novels #2) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #3: The Judas Strain CD: A Sigma Force Novel (Sigma Force Novels #3) (CD-Audio): $44.95
- #4: The Judas Strain: A SIGMA Force Novel (SIGMA Force Novels #4) (Compact Disc): $55.99
- #5: The Doomsday Key: A Sigma Force Novel (Sigma Force Novels #5) (Large Print / Paperback): $28.99
- #6: The Devil Colony: A Sigma Force Novel (Sigma Force Novels #6) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #7: Bloodline: A Sigma Force Novel (Sigma Force Novels #7) (Paperback): $16.99
- #9: The 6th Extinction: A Sigma Force Novel (Sigma Force Novels #9) (Hardcover): $27.99
- #10: The Bone Labyrinth: A Sigma Force Novel (Sigma Force Novels #10) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #11: The Seventh Plague: A Sigma Force Novel (Sigma Force Novels #11) (Hardcover): $27.99
- #12: The Seventh Plague: A Sigma Force Novel (Sigma Force Novels #12) (Large Print / Paperback): $29.99
- #13: Crucible: A Thriller (Sigma Force Novels #13) (Large Print / Paperback): $28.99
- #15: The Last Odyssey: A Novel (Sigma Force Novels #15) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #22: Kingdom of Bones: A Thriller (Sigma Force Novels #22) (Hardcover): $28.99
In The Eye of God, a Sigma Force novel, New York Times bestselling author James Rollins delivers an apocalyptic vision of a future predicted by the distant past.
In the wilds of Mongolia, a research satellite has crashed, triggering an explosive search for its valuable cargo: a code-black physics project connected to the study of dark energy—and a shocking image of the eastern seaboard of the United States in utter ruin.
At the Vatican, a package arrives containing two strange artifacts: a skull scrawled with ancient Aramaic and a tome bound in human skin. DNA evidence reveals that both came from the same body: the long dead Mongol king Genghis Khan.
Commander Gray Pierce and Sigma Force set out to discover a truth tied to the fall of the Roman Empire, to a mystery going back to the birth of Christianity, and to a weapon hidden for centuries that holds the fate of humanity.
About the Author
James Rollins is the author of international thrillers that have been translated into more than forty languages. His Sigma series has been lauded as one of the “top crowd pleasers” (New York Times) and one of the "hottest summer reads" (People magazine). In each novel, acclaimed for its originality, Rollins unveils unseen worlds, scientific breakthroughs, and historical secrets—and he does it all at breakneck speed and with stunning insight. He lives in the Sierra Nevada mountains.
“James Rollins is a master of international action and intrigue.”
— Richmond Times-Dispatch
“Nobody—and I mean nobody—does this stuff better than Rollins.”
— Lee Child
“James Rollins is clearly at the top of his game.”
— Steve Berry
“Rollins is one of the most inventive storytellers writing today.”
— Lincoln Child
“James Rollins knows adventure.”
— Chicago Sun-Times
“Terrible secrets, the sweep of history, an epic canvas, breathless action...nobody—and I mean nobody—does this stuff better than Rollins.”
— Lee Child on The Devil Colony
“The science... reads like the best of Michael Crichton. The machinations of government read like the best of David Baldacci. And the action and thrills read like the best of Clive Cussler. Rollins takes the best of all of these and creates an amazing thriller unlike any other.”
— Associated Press on Bloodline on THE EYE OF GOD
“Rollins effortlessly blends science and superstition in the grand tradition of Clive Cussler and David Morrell.”
— Providence Journal
“This guy doesn’t write novels—he builds roller coasters. . . . Rollins excels at combining action and history with larger-than-life characters. . . . A must for pure action fans.”
“Rollins does his job: thrills promised, then delivered.”
— Tampa Tribune
“Rollins combines real-world science with high-octane action to create rousing stories of adventure that are as exciting as any movie.”
— Chicago Sun-Times
” . . . this is your summer beach read writ large.”
— New York Journal of Books on THE EYE OF GOD
“Rollins has done it again. Real history and science play a key role in all of the action, which never wanes. Amid all of the chaos are some terrific characters who get a chance to shine. Definitely keep an eye out for this one.”
— Library Journal (starred review) on THE EYE OF GOD