For price, please email Orders@booksandbooks.com
NONE / NOT IN STOCK
Written by experienced IGCSE Business Studies teachers from around the world, this textbook provides full coverage of the skills and knowledge in Cambridge IGCSE® Business Studies 0450 syllabus, for examination from 2020, to help your students succeed.
This Student’s Book also provides coverage for Cambridge O Level Business Studies 7115 and Cambridge Business Studies (9-1) 0986 syllabuses. We are working with Cambridge International Examinations towards endorsement of this title.
• Deliver a course that reflects the modern business world with up to date examples and data.
• Put Business Studies in context with engaging, up-to-date, real-life case studies from around the world for every topic.
• Enable students to access the syllabus content with a fresh, visual design and language tailored to English as a Second Language learners.
• Build students’ skills in application, analysis and evaluation with targeted skills activities and skills builders.
• Develop students’ exam skills with Paper 1 exam-style questions, and Paper 2 exam-style case studies with supporting questions for every section, including some examples from Cambridge past papers.
• Encourage students to check their understanding with Knowledge check questions for every topic.
• Support students in assessing their grasp of the content through a progression checklist at the end of every chapter.
• Improve students’ vocabulary and understanding of key terms and concepts with the extensive Glossary.
IGCSE is the registered trademark of Cambridge International Examinations.